Stellarvue M2C/M2 Encoder Kit
When purchasing digital setting circles for your telescope, you’ll also need to have encoders installed on your scope - without these, your DSC has no way of interfacing with your telescope. The encoders are attached to your telescope’s axes and send signals to your DSC, letting it determine the position of your telescope.
The Stellarvue M2C Encoder Installation Kit is created specifically for Stellarvue M2C mounts (the current model).
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2 x encoders (311,296 steps)
- 1 x installation hardware set
- 1 x 40cm straight encoder cable
- 1 x installation instruction booklet
Installation instructions can be downloaded here
We supply three different versions of the encoder kit depending on the model:
1. M2C is for the current model (with 5/8” shafts)
2. M2 is for the previous model (3/8” shafts) with metal end plates